NORTHMEAD, 23 Pye Avenue
SOLD AT AUCTION
Property ID: 10963349
Beyond a pristine faade, this home reveals a spacious layout for a casual effortless lifestyle.
The moment you enter you will be impressed with the expansive views of the tranquil bushland valley of the Bidjigal Reserve, which will never be built out.
Perfectly positioned on an enormous 901sqm block on one of the best quiet streets within the family orientated neighbourhood of Northmead, close to both outstanding public and private schools such as Tara Anglican School and The Kings' School. Convenient location with easy access to Westmead Hospital precinct as well as Parramatta CBD, Westfield, Parramatta River and public transport.
The flexible layout allows for the games/rumpus room to be converted to a self-contained one bedroom space with separate living area ideal for guest accommodation, in-laws or teen retreat.
- Open plan living and dining area flows to a private elevated Merbau deck with expansive tree top native valley views.
- Designer kitchen with 5 burner induction cooktop, 900mm oven, quality stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry.
- Contemporary bathrooms with abundant natural light.
- Vaulted ceilings are a feature of the rooms on the upper level with polished timber floors and plantation bi-fold doors.
- Spacious bedrooms some with built-in wardrobes.
- Circular driveway for easy access to garaging for up to 3 cars complete with mechanics pit and storage.
If you appreciate superb presentation and are looking for a family home ready to move into this will be your number one choice this weekend.
Buyers Guide: $1,400,000
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
- Saturday, 11 February 2017